50% OFF + FREE SHIPPING
In this Returns Policy, the expressions “we”, “us” and “our” are a reference to Hard Water Filters AU.
You may return your items to us for the following reasons:
- if the item is faulty, in accordance with your rights under the Australian Consumer Law. Depending on the fault we may either repair the item, replace it, or provide a refund
How to return your items
Items must be returned with the original product tags attached and with all paperwork (such as diamond certificates or watch instruction booklets).
You can return your items to us by:
Contacting our Customer Care team on [email protected] to initiate a return. You’ll need to provide your order number, contact details and reason for return.
If you return your items via shipping or post:
- all shipping return charges must be pre-paid. We do not accept C.O.D (cash on delivery) deliveries
- you are responsible for any loss or damage to the item until it is delivered to us, and we highly recommend returned items are insured during delivery (such as Australia Post ‘Extra Cover’) to safeguard against loss you must include a copy of your shipping confirmation email or order confirmation email in the package and ship the return package to: HardWaterFilters AU, 33 Glenshee Drive, Lynbrook, VIC 3975
- we will not refund or reimburse any costs incurred by you to return the items to us, including any shipping or insurance charges, unless the item is faulty.
How we assess and process returns
All returns are subject to inspection and assessment by our Store team or Quality Assurance team. If our Store team is not able to carry out a proper assessment, your item may be sent to our Head Office for proper assessment by our Quality Assurance team. Returns and refunds will be made only subject to any applicable Consumer Law and HardWaterFilter AU’s General
Terms and Conditions of Purchase.
Any refund, repair or replacement (if and as applicable) will be made to you within a reasonable amount of time.
We refund you the same way that you initially paid for your purchase except refunds of cash payments may be made by cheque, direct credit or to a debit card in the name of the purchaser. Refunds will only be made to the debit/credit card or finance account used for the original purchase, so please be aware of this if you intend to return an item given to you as a gift.
Change of Mind Policy
Our Change of Mind Policy does not apply to:
- replacement cartridges
If for any reason you change your mind about any eligible purchase, we will gladly refund the purchase price, provided:
- you return the item within 30 days of purchase (or delivery in the case of online orders)
- the item is in As New Condition and accompanied by:
- proof of purchase
- original packaging
- all paperwork (such as diamond certificates or watch instruction booklets).
‘As New Condition’ means that the item must not have been worn; the item must be in pristine condition with no damage, scratches, or signs of wear. Determination of an item matching the definition of ‘As New Condition’ is at the sole discretion of Hard Water Filters AU.
Our Change of Mind Policy is in addition to, and in no way limits, your legal entitlement and existing rights under Australian Consumer Law.
Should you wish to contact us with any queries in relation to our Change of Mind policy, we can be contacted at:
Hard Water Filters AU,
33 Glenshee Drive, Lynbrook,